Choice of self-guided walking tour or paid shuttle tour (information available at Visitors Center).
Arlington National Cemetery is open to the public at 8 am year round. From April 1 to Sept. 30 the cemetery closes at 7 p.m.; the other six months it closes at 5 p.m.
The Arlington National Cemetery Metro stop is accessible by the Blue Line
Looking for a hotel near the Arlington National Cemetery? The Arlington Court Hotel can accommodate you!
- Complimentary light dinner Mondays through Wednesdays
- Complimentary dessert on Thursdays
- Wired/Wireless high speed internet in all rooms
- Free breakfast buffet
- Complimentary state-of-the-art business center
- Nearby shopping in walking distance (Barnes & Noble, Chico’s, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn)
- Dozens of restaurants in walking distance
- Lobby convenience store
- Grocery shopping nearby
- State-of-the art fitness facility
- Top floor lounge with stunning views of the Washington Monument and Capital Building
- Free newspaper Mon-Fri
- Pets allowed
- Full service laundry facilities
- Shuttle service to metro and local areas
(Arlington National Cemetery)