The station serves the Virginia Square neighborhood as well as the Arlington Campus of George Mason University (GMU). The station entrance is located at the intersection of Fairfax Drive and North Monroe Street.
Metrorail service level is based on time of day, line traveled and frequency of departure from end-of-the-line stations. Stations served by multiple Metrorail lines receive more frequent service. For schedules and travel directions click here.
Looking for a hotel near the Metro Station? The Arlington Court Hotel can accommodate you!
- Wired/Wireless high speed internet in all rooms
- Free breakfast buffet
- Complimentary state-of-the-art business center
- Nearby shopping in walking distance (Barnes & Noble, Chico’s, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn)
- Dozens of restaurants in walking distance
- Lobby convenience store
- Grocery shopping nearby
- State-of-the art fitness facility
- Top floor lounge with stunning views of the Washington Monument and Capital Building
- Free newspaper Mon-Fri
- Pets allowed
- Full service laundry facilities
- Shuttle service to metro and local areas